6/16/2010 - Yen So Park is an exciting development in the commercial centre of Hanoi City. It is an RM8 billion, 800-acre (500 hectares) fully-integrated commercial residential township, international urban park and premier business district. It is in Yen So Park project that the Gamuda Group will unveil its finest infrastructure and township development expertise in a single project.
Under the development plan, Gamuda will transform the living environment around Yen So lakes and undertake Hanoi’s sanitation system and treatment of wastewater.
Gamuda is building Vietnam’s most modern sewage treatment plant (STP) that is capable of handling half of Hanoi’s population. Works on the STP will be built concurrent with the dredging and cleaning works at Yen So’s five lakes, and the realignment of electrical transmission towers.
Location and Accessibility
Yen So Park is located in the Hoang Mai & Thanh Tri Districts, Hanoi, Vietnam and is adjacent to Victory Square. Yen So Park is accessible via National Highway 1 and Ring Road No 3.
Type of Development
An 800-acre development comprising a 700 acre park (including 340 acres of lakes), a 456 acre integrated commercial residential township and a 22 acre modern sewage treatment plant.
Modern sewage treatment plant (STP)
- Capable of treating 200,000m3 or half of Hanoi’s population of waste water per day
- Improve water quality of rivers, lakes and drains
- Sewerage flushing system
- Meets international standards of environmental health and hygiene
Integrated Commercial township
- High-rise Grade “A” office towers
- Convention Centre
- Shop Offices
- 5-star International Hotels
- Iconic 50-storey Tower
- Retail Mall
- Festive Retail shop lots
Upgrading of the Recreational Park
- Lakes designed for flood management
- Improve Refuse disposal
- Amenities and low-level commercial facilities
- The largest “Green Lung” in South Hanoi
- Botanical Arboretum
- Proposed township development comprising of a variety of housing types for the area ranging from apartments to villas.
- Community support facilities such as recreation clubs, schools and health facilities.
Development Duration: 8 – 10 years, starting from 2007.
For further information, please contact:
Gamuda Land Vietnam
Add: Unit 602A 6th Floor Prime Center Building
53 Quang Trung Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Ha Noi.
Tel: 84.4.3944 5699 - Fax: 84.4.3944 5655.